Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / Cotton Gloves')">
General-purpose glove for performing a variety of tasks around the home and garden.
- Offers good comfort and breathability.
- Quilted style is good for heavy, multi-purpose applications and added heat protection.
- Chore gloves are for general purpose work.
- Some gloves may be marketed for specific tasks, such as garden gloves with patterns or designs to attract certain types of buyers.
- May be cotton or cotton/polyester blend, canvas, jersey or terrycloth. Often has a knit wrist.
- Some styles may have PVC dots to improve gripping ability and durability.