Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / Hose-End Sprayer')">
Plastic or glass container with a spray nozzle.
- Attaches to the end of a hose.
- Best for jobs such as foliage feeding or applying fertilizers, insecticides or fungicides to lawns or gardens where large volumes are needed.
- Spray pattern is normally a wide fan for lawns.
- Uses a special attachment to prevent drift when spraying herbicides.
- Comes with an anti-siphon backflow protector to prevent harmful chemicals from backing up into the water supply.