Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / Hose Reel')">
Provides compact and efficient hose storage.
- Uses a rotary action to unroll and roll hose.
- Some models can be mounted on the house or garage, others ride on a caddy or cart.
- Usually incorporates a leader hose that attaches directly to the water supply.
- Some models feature storage trays for accessories.
- Typical capacity is 150’ for 5/8” hose. A large capacity reel basket holds 400’ for 5/8” hose.
- Some feature a screw-sliding guide mechanism for keeping the hose neatly wrapped on the reel.