Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / Impulse Sprinklers')">
Also called pulsating sprinkler.
- Will discharge more water in a given period and cover a greater area than other sprinklers.
- A spring-loaded arm provides a strong spray that is close to the ground, making it more wind resistant.
- A large orifice prevents clogging.
- A baffle plate controls the height of the stream to allow sprinkling under low tree branches.
- A diffuser pin adjusts water stream from full jet to fine mist.
- Also offers part- or full-circle operation.