Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / Wheelbarrow')">
Light-duty models typically have a 3 to 4 cu. ft. capacity.
- Medium-duty models typically have a 4 to 6 cu. ft. capacity.
- A rollbar in front of the wheel contacts the ground to make dumping heavy loads easier.
- Tray may be made of aluminum, steel or heavy plastic. Handles are either hardwood or metal.
- Features a semi-rounded front for easy dumping.
- Wheels may be solid rubber or pneumatic (inflatable). Inflatable tires are apt to puncture.