Encyclopedia & FAQ's
DIY Frequently Asked Questions / White Glue')">
Also known as polyvinyl acetate (PVA).
- A non-waterproof adhesive used mostly for interior woodworking jobs where a waterproof joint is not required.
- Usually packaged in plastic squeeze bottles, these inexpensive, milky-white glues dry clear and are fast setting.
- Bonds paper, fabric, cardboard, cork and leather, as well as wood.
- Can withstand a moderate amount of strain and cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Non toxic and non flammable.